Friday, April 2, 2010

FEW LINES FOR MY BELOVED COLLEAGUES

I know if I will not do this, it will be unfair to them for whom I have come to such distance. Beyond My Maa and My Family I have always ranked my colleagues. When I joined my first company, I was just like a blank box. It was well shaped but blank. You all filled your knowledge, experience, ideas and innovations in that box. For all of you, I can see the world differently. I dont know why I am writing this, but what I felt that I wrote. I loved my job only because of you all. I know, I left everything as there is no returning path for me. Thanks being so nice with me. I am sorry if I have hurt you. I know I did. But everything happens for a reason. You all enjoy a happy, peaceful and tensed free future: A Hearty Wish. I know I lost my time. So, no expectations. With this I conclude ...

Keep Smiling.

Mahaprasad Mishra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Page Created (https://immahaprasad.wordpress.com/)

I have created a new blog page which will have new posts.  You may pls visit my new blog for updates ! URL : https://immahaprasad.wordp...