Tuesday, August 3, 2010

APNE TO APNE HOTE HAIN ...

I was just watching the movie "Apne" now and I was so involved in the flow that only my eyes were talking and other parts were just like freezed.I dont know why does it happen with me when I come across this movie.I feel the concept is highly liked by my heart and I get involved in the script automatically.The theme of the movie was just superb.Boxing in India has been occupying a negligible existence for quite a long time and I feel it is the only game where we expect a medal in Olympics leaving shooting.The film was made with The Deols and considered as an average movie by the Box Office as it was not so commercially active.But was the level of acting of all the actors or actresses,music, story, direction questionable...? I dont think so. It was a great movie and will remain as one of the greatest movies of all time for me. Dont take my words just granted as I am saying all these being a fan of Sunny Deol or his family, but certainly that picture has many things to learn and many things to feel.It shows the passion towards the profession as well as the extreme feeling of a child towards his parents at a particular age. I know that most of you may not agree with me coz Sunny Deol is not your favorite, but still it does not matter for me to change my ideas. I say you that watch that movie again but alone, try to feel the words, then you can find that this movie is the best ever representation of any Sports in Bollywood.

Keep Smiling.

Mahaprasad Mishra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Page Created (https://immahaprasad.wordpress.com/)

I have created a new blog page which will have new posts.  You may pls visit my new blog for updates ! URL : https://immahaprasad.wordp...