Thursday, September 16, 2010

WHEN I RETURN...

As the time moves on
I gradually get my works done
By the end of the evening 
I try to return.

I start my bike
with the music on
travel a long distance
having no fear & tension.

I think all along the way
what I did today?
Am I satisfied with the day
that I hoped to be a good day.

What I said What I did
My mind tries to read
had everything gone fine
feel the world becomes mine.

But if my heart says,
I committed a mistake
my guilty mood drops down 
believe me, it's not fake.

The time becomes tough for me
till I apologize & say sorry
coz all these things
my heart won't be able to carry.

I try to plan for future
with the time left
I find myself more active
when I hope tomorrow would be the best.

In this process 
I find a lot of pain
But the unexpected rain
always makes me entertain.

After a long journey
I reach to my home
with a delicious dinner
my family gives me a welcome.

I expect the future
to bring success for us
a huge amount of happiness
with of  no loss.

As everything is said
story needs to meet "The End"
Lots of sweet dreams waiting 
I would love to fly to bed.

While sleeping 
switch off the light
just enter the world of dreams
by wishing Good Night.


Keep Smiling.

Mahaprasad Mishra.

2 comments:

  1. poet ta mast hoichi....but khali nija katha lakhilu....aau ame kana hajigalu....ama katha mundare aseni ki?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha. Thanx Bhai for your comments. You are not a person to forget dear. The Next will be on our friendship. Good Day.

    ReplyDelete

New Blog Page Created (https://immahaprasad.wordpress.com/)

I have created a new blog page which will have new posts.  You may pls visit my new blog for updates ! URL : https://immahaprasad.wordp...