Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BEING A HUMAN ...


It was not in my control at all to take birth as a human.But I feel it is a gift for me to be a human from the Almighty. Being human, I would love to help the human society in any means that would generate a little smile on their face. To prove my existence, to do something extra-ordinary for the creatures who breathe and live in this world so that my place will always remain un-filled. I should be a proud fellow of for My GOD with my deeds on the earth while leaving it permanently... I am just a human and being a human I pray GOD for peace for all.

Keep Smiling.

Mahaprasad Mishra.

2 comments:

  1. if u really want to make fruitfull ur life as a human being..............u hv serve for others..who are the reuieries...

    if it is onle a sentecete to write so i can say good lines to impress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha... Thanx for your lines. My words purely represent me. I never believe on impressing anyone rather what I feel that I write. I really want to help the people who need it and in my day to day life I am also doing it. But I dont think to mention the way I am creating a smile. But you can believe on my words. Thanx once again for your valuable lines ...

    ReplyDelete

New Blog Page Created (https://immahaprasad.wordpress.com/)

I have created a new blog page which will have new posts.  You may pls visit my new blog for updates ! URL : https://immahaprasad.wordp...