Sunday, June 13, 2010

THE ULTIMATE IS DEFEAT... NO DOUBT ABOUT IT ...

Yes, no doubt at all, that the consequence will lead to the defeat only.Because the flight that has already taken off has to land somewhere on the surface only.Today you have post & power for that you get a shadow of respect.But that's not at all called the real respect.I know it is not possible for you to understand.You will... You will ... The move had been taken.It's only to see how the players play on the field now.It is undergoing to a deep trouble every time.Why are you doing that...? Dont do that, it is mis-leading you. Now I am getting confident that every bad work or thought gets its reward.I am happy that I was out of the race and I am very much thankful to those persons who made it possible for me.I am saved.I still feel it and watch from a distance. I still feel, I have something to say ... "Who ever you are, the Ultimate for  each bad intension is only defeat.I request you to change your attitude because the existence of the project is going under a big question mark now ..."Have a nice time ahead... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Page Created (https://immahaprasad.wordpress.com/)

I have created a new blog page which will have new posts.  You may pls visit my new blog for updates ! URL : https://immahaprasad.wordp...